Losing a loved one can be an emotionally overwhelming experience.
Average cost of a funeral 7,000 to 10,000 dollars. Emotional purchasing is never a good idea and most people in this time of loss often overspend as a result. That doesn’t have to be the case if planning has been done prior to the inevitable. Our plans start at a minimum of $15.00 a month.
Help Your Family With Our Funeral Planning Services
Protect your loved ones from undue stress and your estate from unnecessary expenses with the Sopher Burial Plan.
The final expense plan pays cash to your family at a most crucial time
- No physical exams required
- Coverage begins immediately
- Receive tax free benefits
- Rates never increase and benefits never decrease for the life of the policy
- Most people qualify
- Child rider available
You can use this plan for the following
- Unpaid bills
- Grave opening and closing
- Grave marker
- Funeral expenses – casket, burial, cemetery expenses
- Whole Life Cash Value Policy (similar to a savings account)
- For customers 0-85 yrs old
No obligation to buy, give us a call today at 713-973-7602 or 281-850-1174 (cell) to setup an appointment to have an agent come visit you.
[gravityform id=”7″ name=”Funeral Form” title=”false” description=”false”]